Why Buy Travel Insurance For International Trips?
Allianz Global Assistance, a world leader in travel insurance and assistance services, can offer many reasons why millions of travelers protect themselves and their families with travel insurance. They're the people we help every year through unanticipated travel delays, bad weather, lost luggage and medical emergencies in foreign countries.
- Protect Your Investment- World travel isn't cheap. And if you must cancel an overseas trip or return home early, you stand to lose most, if not all, of the money you spent. Travel insurance can reimburse you for non-refundable trip costs if you cancel or interrupt a trip due to a covered medical emergency, emergency medical transportation or other listed reasons.
- Peace of Mind- Travel is stressful enough when everything goes right. Don't let a sudden mishap ruin your next overseas trip. With Allianz Global Assistance travel insurance, you know you're covered in case your vacation is interrupted or delayed by a covered circumstance out of your control. Help is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day.
- Avoid Emergency Medical Expenses- If you come down with malaria on a mission trip, or you're in a car crash in Bangkok, you'll swiftly discover that medical costs in other countries can be astronomical. A covered injury or illness may require emergency medical transportation to the nearest qualified medical facility, potentially costing $100,000 or more. Travel insurance from Allianz Global Assistance is designed to reimburse your covered emergency healthcare expenses, wherever you are.
Allianz Global Assistance USA (AGA Service Company) is a leading consumer specialty insurance and assistance company. We insure 21 million customers annually and are best known for our Allianz Travel Insurance plans. In addition to travel insurance, Allianz Global Assistance USA offers tuition insurance, event ticket protection, registration protection for endurance events and unique travel assistance services such as international medical assistance and concierge services. The company also serves as an outsource provider for in-bound call center services and claims administration for health insurers, property and casualty insurers, and credit card companies.
Choose from one of these plans to cover your trip!
- OneTrip Cancellation Plus Plan - (Formerly the Essential Plan)
Our most affordable travel insurance plan, OneTrip Cancellation Plus Plan includes the 3 key protections you need: trip cancellation, trip interruption and trip delay benefits. If a covered emergency arises that forces you to cancel or interrupt your plans, your trip investment is protected.
- OneTrip Basic Plan - (Formerly the Basic Plan)
OneTrip Basic protects both international and domestic travelers and is an economical option with benefits for emergency medical care. Coverage for existing medical conditions is available. OneTrip Basic also includes crucial benefits for trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delays and lost/stolen or damaged baggage.
- OneTrip Prime Plan - (Formerly the Classic Plan)
Sudden illness? Delayed Bags? Canceled flight? No problem. Enjoy perfect peace of mind when you're protected with OneTrip Prime. Our most popular choice for vacation coverage, OneTrip Prime includes key benefits like trip cancellation/interruption, emergency medical and emergency transportation. Pre-existing medical condition coverage is available. Kids 17 and under are covered for free when traveling with a parent or grandparent.
- OneTrip Premier Plan - (Formerly the Classic Plan with Trip+)
If you're planning an incredible family vacation, you need travel insurance coverage to match. OneTrip Premier doubles most of the OneTrip Prime Plan's post-departure benefits. With up to $50,000 in emergency medical benefits and up to $1 million in emergency transportation benefits, you know your family's protected. Kids 17 and under are covered free when traveling with a parent or grandparent. OneTrip Premier now includes more covered reasons for trip cancellation and trip interruption, and adds a fixed inconvenience payment of $100 for covered travel delays and baggage delays — no receipts required (just proof of delay). Please note that OneTrip Premier is designed for trips up to 180 days, with an additional charge of $5 for each day over 30 days. OneTrip Prime now includes more covered reasons for trip cancellation and trip interruption, and adds a fixed inconvenience payment of $100 for covered travel delays and baggage delays — no receipts required (just proof of delay). Please note that OneTrip Prime is designed for trips up to 180 days, with an additional charge of $5 for each day over 30 days.
* Insurance benefits underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, Jefferson Insurance Company or Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies, depending on insured's state of residence and plan type. Plan(s) may not be available to residents of all states. Allianz Travel is a mark of AGA Service Company or its affiliates. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of these plans and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage due to the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.