Hotels are reserved three to four years in advance of delegates, sponsors, and sports/media representatives. These participants attend in an official capacity and stay the entire thirty days. This coupled with the heavy demand for regular international travel has created a major shortage of accommodations.
Accommodations will be extremely limited and many host cities will not have sufficient accommodations and support systems to handle the masses of fans that will be coming. Do not be left behind! Reserve early to insure that your accommodations are available in the type of hotel that you require.
Initially, Great Atlantic Sports Travel will be offering a wide range of hotels for your stay during the Soccer in Russia 2018. Indicated below are the various types of accommodations that will be available based on the hotel star grading system in Russia.
Accommodation Grading System in Russia: Hotels used in these programs will be classified based on the Russian Hotel rating of 3 Star, 4 Star or 5 Star. The accommodations used in these packages are based on the room share requested. Items such as size, ambience, facilities, location, distances from stadium and airport are all taken into account based on availability. Hotels vary from property to property and hotel classifications may vary on different websites. Reserve early to avoid disappointment.
- 3 star: Good quality and overall standard of furnishings, service & guest care.
- 4 Star: Excellent comfort and quality a with high standard of furnishings, service and guest care.
- 5 star: Exceptional quality and luxurious accommodations (matching best international standards). High standards of furnishings, flawless service, and meticulous guest care.
Moscow and St. Petersburg will be the primary Host Cities fro the majority of supporters arriving to Russia. Additional hotels in other Host Cities will be added later.
- Hotel Budapest - 4 Star: Located in the heart of Moscow, Hotel Budapest is walking distance to several main sights including Maly Theatre and Moscow Museum and only a 5 – minute walk to the Trubnaya Metro Station. The Budapest Hotel offers its guests the unique opportunities for accommodation – each room is individually designed and decorated in keeping with the historical architecture of Moscow. The rooms’ interior designed in retro style with modern facilities. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, bathtub or shower, telephone, satellite TV, mini bar, safe box, hair-dryer, Wi-Fi.
- Aparthotel "Hanoi-Moscow" - 4 Star: "Hanoi-Moscow" Aparthotel offers accommodation in a non-standard hotel rooms and apartments, fully suitable for longer stays accommodation. This Quality Hotel Apartments is higher than in a rented apartment, and provided services which are found in first-class hotel. (central RECEPTION with the service concierge service, maid service with change of bed linen and towels, restaurants, a fitness club, beauty center Vietnamese acupuncture and a shopping center with shops galleries).
- Garden Ring Moscow - 4 Star: Located just feet from Sukharevskaya Metro Station, Hotel Garden Ring offers everything you will need to make your vacation stay complete – including free Wi-Fi for all guests! Each warmly furnished room includes king-sized beds, bathrobes, slippers and so much more. Guests are also welcome to relax on the summer terrace or in the classic-style lobby bar.
- Astrus - 3 Star: The Hotel offers to its guests 510 cozy and comfortable rooms of different categories – from standard rooms to luxury apartments. All rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning system. Each room has TV, refrigerator, telephone with long distance / international call service and Internet.
- Hotel Berlin - 3 Star: The 3-star Berlin Hotel is set just 7.4 km from Luzhniki Stadium, Red Square and The Kremlin. Thanks to a metro station nearby, the hotel is well connected with other parts of Moscow. Berlin Hotel is also placed near to Big Academic Concert Hall, Cinema Star Erevan Plaza Movie Theater and Vnukovo Airport Public Museum of Battle and Labor Glory.
- Bega Hotel - 3 Star: Located next to the Moscow Hippodrome, this hotel offers a fitness centre, massage services and a solarium. Each room has a flat-screen TV, Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available. Begovaya Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away. The Bega Restaurant serves a large buffet breakfast as well to help start your day.
- Hotel Riga Land - 3 Star: RigaLand Hotel is situated in Krasnogorkiy district of Moscow region on Novorizhskoe highway, only nine kilometers (about 5.6 miles) from the Moscow Automobile Ring Road (abbr. MKAD). The hotel is situated on the territory of the modern business center Riga Land with 131 comfortable and elegant rooms in the Hotel; 114 Standard rooms, 8 “Comfort" rooms and 9 "Studio “rooms. The advantage of the hotel is the proximity to the International Exhibition Centre "Crocus Expo" and easy access to the main thoroughfares of the city.
- Seven Hills Taganka Hotel - 4 Star: Guests of the hotel "Seven Hills on Taganka" can easily visit many sights of Moscow, including the State Cultural Center the museum of the great bard, artist and poet Vladimir Vysotsky "Vysotsky's House in Taganka", Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of the beginning of the XVIII century on Bolvanovka, "that at the Tagan gate. " Also take a walk along the Ancient Trade and Handicraft District of Moscow - Taganskaya Square. Here there was a palace Taganaya Sloboda, where metal dishes and "tagans" were manufacture.
- Holiday Inn Moscow-Tagansky - 4 Star: With Russian folk murals donning the walls, the polished rooms offer free coffee and Internet access, plus flat-screen TVs and minibars. Upgraded units add WiFi connections, while suites also come with living rooms, kichenettes and extra TVs. Room service is available. Location in Tagansky, this hotel is 1.1 miles from Moscow International House of Music and within 3 miles of Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral, State Tretyakov Gallery and Lenin's Mausoleum are also within 3 miles.
- Pushkin Hotel - 3 Star: Set in the cultural and historic area of Kitay-gorod, this informal hotel is housed in a 19th-century mansion and a 5-minute walk from the subway station. It's also 1.8 km from the StateTretyakov Gallery of art and 4 km from sculptures and paintings at Pushkinskiy Muzey.
- Ambassador Hotel - 4 Star: The Ambassador Hotel is located in the historical centre of Saint Petersburg – just a 7-minute walk from Sadovaya Metro Station. Be sure to sample some international dishes in the Ambassador Restaurant or enjoy a swim in the hotel’s indoor swimming pool. The hotel combines 19th-century architecture with modern amenities, including several restaurants and bars, a gym and spa area.
- Hotel Regina - 3 Star: The hotel’s contemporary design meshed easily with the city’s historic center, quickly becoming one of the most popular 3-star hotels in St. Petersburg. In 2009, the hotel was remodeled and its room inventory updated. A stroll to the legendary Aurora cruiser and beyond to Peter and Paul Fortress, located within walking distance of the hotel, will leave you with unforgettable memories and transport you back to the history of revolutionary St. Petersburg.
- Vintage - 3 Star: Hotel Vintage is only a 10-minute walk away from Proletarskaya Metro Station along with only a 20-minute drive to the airport. However, Hotel Vintage does offer an airport shuttle service. Situated in the business district of St. Peteresburg, Vintage Hotel offers modern accommodations along with free Wi-Fi for all guests to enjoy.
- Baltiya Hotel - 3 Star: Baltiya is a 3-star hotel offering a functional accommodation not far from Peter and Paul Cathedral, Petrovsky Stadium and Palace Square. Since 2012, it has been hosting guests in the middle of Saint Petersburg. The city center is 4 km away from the hotel. The property is placed next to Saint Sampson's Cathedral, Pediatric Medical University and Vladimir Komarov Botanical Institute Museum as well as restaurants and a stadium.